Join our Upcoming Virtual Series!
Our series is dedicated to community development organizations and companies interested in, or currently involved in New Markets Tax Credits. The series will provide a wealth of information and CPE at no charge. The vast array of information in each session will give valuable insights into the key players involved in a New Markets Tax Credit project, provide guidance on steps to secure financing and what makes a great project for New Markets Tax Credits, and rounding out the series to see how community development organizations can dive further in their missions with the necessary tools to get there.
Review the registration site to learn more about each session and the speakers’ information. You will be able to register individually, selecting which sessions you wish to attend, and then add the information to your calendar.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for Executive Directors, Chief Financial Officers, Chief Development Officers, Controllers, Community Development Entities, CDFIs, Commercial Loan Officers, Community Lenders, QALICBs and potential QALICBs
Delivery Method | Group Internet Based
Recommended CPE Credit | Up to one hour of CPE per session, pending approval
Recommended Field(s) of Study | Specialized Knowledge
Prerequisites | None
Program Level | Basic
Advanced Preparation | None
Attendees who participate in full will receive one hour of CPE per session, free of charge. View sessions for the learning objectives. Sessions will occur on different days, so please be sure to select all sessions you wish to attend.
Attendees who participate will receive one hour of CPE for each session selected and attended.
Cherry Bekaert Continuing Professional Education: Statement of Admin Policies
This event is complimentary. Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds.
CPE for Virtual Events
Please join sessions on time, or 5 minutes early if possible. Joining a session late may cause you to lose the ability to obtain CPE based on the following NASBA regulations:
- There will be 4 polling questions per hour of each session.
- In order to receive CPE credit for virtual events, you must attend at a minimum, 50 minutes of every hour and respond to at least 3 of the 4 polling questions per hour.
- Polling questions will not be announced in advance.
- If you view the conference in a group setting, you will still need to log into CPE sessions through your laptop to track your attendance and respond to polling questions.
- We cannot guarantee polling questions will appear on your mobile device and recommend that you use your laptop for your webinar session. We will not be able to award you CPE credit if you do no answer the required number of polling questions and/or are not in session for the required length of time. This includes issues due to mobile technological difficulties or any other difficulty that is unique to your webinar connection.
- Please be sure that you join the session for which you registered using the link that was provided to you. We will not be able to award you CPE if you join a session using a link that was provided to someone else.
- You will receive one certificate for each course you attend/pass.
For questions regarding registration or event cancellation, please contact Maddie Robbins. For all other questions regarding CPE policies, please contact Cherry Bekaert at email@example.com.
Cherry Bekaert is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website. | www.learningmarket.org